Monday 26 May 2014

 'L'amour' acrylic on salvaged wood




'Mad love' acrylic on salvaged wood

Having just come back from a lovely long weekend in Scotland I feel fully refreshed. Soon as I was home I got into painting the lovely Harley Quinn (*girly geeky fan girl swoon). The reason being that I'm hoping that in August I'll have my first stall at a comic convention! 'Megacon' In Carlisle, in the north of England.
Expect a prolific amount of 'geeky' wonders to appear on my various websites (keep checking my facebook as I seem to keep that the most up to date https://www.facebook.com/pages/Victoria-Mortuary-Art-and-Illustration/119799881529288).
The upper painting was a commission piece. I thought I may have struggled to begin with - as I've little experience in painting men), but overall I was quite happy with how Gomez turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment